Fundraisers are there for multiple reasons and in most instances, they are aimed at aiding or bringing good to someone or a situation. We have seen NGO’s holding fundraisers to assist people in hunger stricken regions or the victims of war torn countries. We have also seen fundraisers to help clear hospital bills or to enhance education. The truth is that there are countless reasons why they exist.
The first thing when thinking of holding or attending a fundraiser it to establish the reason for holding it. For some people, it would be their duty to attend to the fundraiser, while for others, it would be out of a sense of charity or goodwill. If you are the host, you would want to consider the below:
- Reason for the fundraiser
- How much is needed
- Target invites
- Catering, if applicable
Depending on the nature of the fundraiser, there could be many more reasons. One thing to keep handy during the fundraising period is a working phone so that they’re in contact with everyone and on top of everything. There are also ways of generating revenue for fundraisers using mobile phones as seen below:
- Text message donations
- Text to voice donations
- App sales
- Mobile website donations
- Sponsored apps
- In-app sales
These are some of the reasons why you would want to have your iPhone on at all times. However, as with any phone, the batteries do not last forever and begin draining power quickly. That is when you know that it is time to get a battery replacement kit. Have you ever been the chief organizer of an event such as a fund raiser and then your phone battery quickly drains before the event? It becomes a problem getting in touch with some of the invited guests, caterers and other key players. If your iPhone battery keeps draining quickly, then maybe it is time for you to get a new one.
In this day and age, almost everything in an event organizers life depends on a mobile phone. It all begins in the communication with the various parties involved, sending and receiving photos of venues and themes to coordinating last minute arrangements. A lot of research is also done on the internet, whether one is looking for guests or donors for fundraisers, or looking for and booking a venue to hold the event. An iPhone is the most convenient way to get all of these done. That means that you would want to have a phone that can keep its charge. If the battery drains too fast, it is time for you to get a replacement. You would want to go for a good battery replacement kit that will go a long way before it drains.
What are some of the things that you would look for in the iPhone 6 battery replacement kit?
- It should have equal or better battery power than the original battery
- It should be durable
- It should be affordable
- It shouldn’t bring harm to the phone
- It should be easy to install
Before you purchase a battery replacement kit, it is important that you do a thorough review of the various products that are on offer. There are tons of different makes of battery kits on the market, and it can get pretty confusing getting the right fit for you. The best battery replacement kits have solutions for all of your iPhone battery replacement needs, and their prices come at way lower, up to $40 less, than if you were to let Apple do the replacement for you.
One advantage of https://www.battfix.com/ is the fact that they not only offer you the different battery replacement kits for your iPhone replacements, they also guide you through a step by step process of removing the old battery and replacing it with the new one. The latest articles on the site show do it yourself replacements for the iPhones 5, 5C, 6 and 6S.
If you were to go and check out their reviews on Amazon, you would be very impressed because 90% of the users are happy with their battery replacement kits.
Features of the iPhone Battery Replacement Kits
The kit includes tools:
- Phillips PH00 screwdriver
- Pentalobe screwdriver
- Suction cup
- Plastic opening tool (spudger)
- Battery adhesive
- New iPhone 6 battery
Steps in Replacing the Battery Kit
Open the Phone
- Turn off the phone as recommended by iPhone before opening up the phone
- Optional: Place clear tape over the cracked screen
- Using the pentalobe screw driver, unscrew the two screws that are beside the charging ports at the bottom of the phone
- Place the suction cup against the screen and ease the front assembly away from the back
- Using the sludger, ease the opening wider without harming the connecting cables within
Disconnect the Battery
- Remove the two screws on the metal plate and then using tweezers, remove the metal plate
- Disconnect the battery using the sludger
Remove the Front Assembly
- Open the five screws connecting the front assembly to the metal plate
- Carefully place the screws on a plate or a magnet
- Disconnect the LCD, touch, front camera/sensor and home button connectors with the aid of the sludger
- Take utmost care as this process could easily harm your iPhone device
Remove the Battery
- Use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive tape holding the battery to make it loosen
- Remove the adhesive followed by the battery
Replace the Battery and Assemble the Phone
- Loop the adhesive tape with the sticky part on the outer side
- Push the battery onto it
- Put back the metal plate, ensuring that the connector cables are plugged in correctly
- Put the battery connector and screw it in
- Switch on the phone and ensure that everything is functioning. If not, double check the connector cables
- join the front and back assemblies together and screw them into place
Now you know what to look for when you are looking for a solution for your iPhone. With fund raising being an important part of many people’s lives, it is important for them to make sure that their phones are always up and running. You can now organize the fundraisers seamlessly, getting people to donate money, and all communication, voice, text or email via phone. Nowadays there are even WhatsApp groups, and you can include all the people involved in the fundraiser in a group. This way, it will be easier for all of you to communicate to each other. With a great battery replacement kit, you will no longer have to worry about your iPhone running out of juice too fast during those fund-raising organizing and events.